The Cycling Victoria Charter for inclusion in Cycling call for everyone with an interest or involvement in cycling to unite to provide a safe inclusive environment.
The Charter is part of our Commitment to Fair Go, Sport! which specifically increases awareness of sexual and gender diversity and promotes safe and inclusive environments in sport.
Cycling Victoria Inclusion Charter:
1. We believe that everyone should be able to participate in and enjoy cycling – whatever their background.
2. We believe participating in cycling is about fairness, equality, respect and dignity.
3. Cycling teaches individuals to strive and succeed, how to cope with success and disappointment, and brings people together with a common enjoyment of the sport.
4. We are committed to making these values a reality for all people involved in cycling.
5. We will make cycling a welcome place for everyone.
6. We will challenge unacceptable behaviour in the sport and foster inclusion at all levels.
For further information on Fair Go, Sport visit http://www.humanrightscommission.vic.gov.au/index.php/fair-go-sport-home